Cegitel provides iOS 5 courses which will teach you the necessary know-how to develop applications using the world most advanced mobile operating system. The tremendous number of applications that are downloaded on a daily basis by iPad, iPhone, and iPod users, is a strong indicator that these devices offer innovative mobile platforms, pleasant to program. The first-class version of iOS 5 with a rich and varied SDK enables developers to design, implement, and realize a wide range of applications.
Introduction to iOS 5 Development
- Establish a strong foundation for getting started with iOS 5 programming
- Walk through responding to and handling device rotations as well as the different types of screen orientations
- Use of various application templates: Tabbed, Master-Detail, Single View, and Utility
- Explore techniques for using the table view in a Master-detail application
- Share advice for file handling and database storage
- Cover ways to access the various sensors and recognize a variety of gestures
- Show how to build Location-Based Services applications using Google Maps, reverse geocoding, adding annotations, and more
This course is intended for beginning iPhone and iPad developers who want to start developing applications using the Apple iOS SDK.
Advanced iOS 5 Programming
- Some background in programming and be familiar with object-oriented programming concepts
- Interact with the Objective-C Runtime
- Introspect objects and modify classes at runtime
- Controll multitasking
- Runn on multiple platforms
- Make optimal use of Security Services
- Create amazing animations
- Use advanced text layout with Core Text
- Create complex reusable table view layouts
- Use blocks to implement functional programming
- Create high performance
- Apps for any RESTful web service
- Implement superfast caching for regions with spotty network connectivity
- Optimize cash flow with In-App Purchases
This course is intended for the audience familiar with iOS. The focus of the course is on learning how to design, code, and maintain great iOS apps.
- Introduction to iOS 5 Development
- Master the basics of Objective-C, and learn about memory management with ARC
- Build a fully functional app that uses Core Data and iCloud for photo sharing and synchronization
- Use Xcode’s new Storyboard feature to quickly prototype a functional UI, and then extend that UI with code
- Create multitouch gestures and integrate Code Animation for a unique UI experience
- Build custom views, and use view controllers to perform custom view transition
- Add AirPrint, email, and AirPlay capabilities to your app
- Apply image filters and effects using Core Image
- Diagnose and fix the bugs with Instruments
- Prepare your app for submission to the app store
This course focuses on iPad programming; nevertheless, it will also include brief explanations of iPhone programming where appropriate.
- Good knowledge and/or experience with iOS 5 SDK
To obtain more information and register for a course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maximum 12 students are admissible per course.
Minimum 4 students must be registered for course to be taught.
The fees are 100% refundable upon one week cancelation notice and 50% refundable upon 72 hours cancelation notice prior to the course start-date. No refund in any other case, unless the cancelation circumstances are out of attendees’ control.