The .NET Framework is Microsoft's platform for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences, seamless and secure communication, and the ability to model a range of business processes.
The .Net Framework consists of:
- Common Language Runtime - provides an abstraction layer over the operating system
- Base Class Libraries - pre-built code for common low-level programming tasks
- Development frameworks and technologies - reusable, customizable solutions for larger programming tasks
By providing you with a comprehensive and consistent programming model and a common set of APIs, the .NET Framework helps you to build applications that work the way you want, in the programming language you prefer, across software, services, and devices.
Cegitel offerings for .NET projects include the following:
- Software architecture reviews, focusing on scalability, performance, interoperability, maintainability, and/or security.
- Project-specific training and consulting for distributed application technologies (Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, Enterprise Services, Web Services, .NET Remoting, MSMQ)
- Architecture consulting and training
- .NET Contingent Staffing and technical resource services
- Joint proof-of-concept and prototype development with your dev team
- Developer and architect coaching (On-site or off-site)
We carefully select our internal resources to ensure a great fit, every time.