The Mobile Phone Marketplace is quite an exciting market to be on. With numerous mobile apps already available on the Marketplace, developers and publishers shouldn't underestimate the technology, novelty, user interface, and strengths of the Mobile applications.
Cegitel works closely with clients to design and build powerful, feature-rich Mobile apps for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone 7 with stunningly beautiful interfaces and exceptional functionalities. For every client, we make a big effort to assemble the right team based on the technologies required and subject matter expertise of each team member.
Cegitel specializes in every aspect of application development from idea generation, UX and uniquely rich design, development, testing and all the way to final deployment. Our services are for individual customers and businesses that want to stand out and add value to their activity or seek our assistance in transforming their ideas into efficient and powerful apps.
Our expert engineers and interface designers are proficient in technologies like HTML, CSS, jQuery and Silverlight, and leverage the latest development trends and the freshest techniques in the projects they work on.
We value our clients’ success and therefore our mobile app developers accurately evaluate each concept and make it a prolific and profitable asset for your business. Our team will turn your fantasy into reality!
Our work process
At Cegitel, we start with a fairly vague idea of the UI, refine both the way the app functions and its design in one big step, then implement it all in code.
- We usually start with several options of a “designer mock-up”
- Each option will show the layout and the functionalities of the app
- The layouts are presented to the client
- Upon the client’s approval of one of the directions, most of the app mechanics and interactivity are worked out in detail
- It is important to note that this is not just making things look pretty. A good app has a balance of form and function.
- A potential final mock-up, looking exactly like the final app, will then be presented to the client. When you have a “pixel-perfect” mock-up, it is easier to notice flaws and usability issues much earlier in the whole process.
- The final Mock-up is then implemented in code and finalized for upload.
For more information or for a quote, contact us at email@example.com
iOS 5 Development Consulting
With its patented multi-touch interface, an onboard graphics chip, the powerful A5 processor, and 3G and/or WiFi networking the iPad is the benchmark in a post-PC world. More important, though, is how the iPad 2 fits into the Mac/iOS ecosystem. Mac OS X Lion and iOS 5 users can use FaceTime for video chat from desktop to device. What’s more, iOS 5’s iMessage enables users to text from their iPad with other iPad and iPhone users. The iPad is a unique marriage of hardware and technology, and it is the Gold Standard for tablets.
Our team will assist you in taking advantage of the latest features in iOS 5 and Xcode, including storyboarding, automatic reference counting, iCloud and Core Image.
We will assist you leverage other iOS features such as AirPrint, AirPlay, and Grand Central Dispatch (GCD). And you will learn how to extend the boundaries of your apps by communicating with the web services hosted on the Internet.
Cegitel will help you to:
- Master the basics of Objective-C, and learn about memory management with ARC
- Build a fully functional app that uses Core Data and iCloud for photo sharing and synchronization
- Use Xcode’s new Storyboard feature to quickly prototype a functional UI, and then extend that UI with code
- Create multitouch gestures and integrate Code Animation for a unique UI experience
- Build custom views, and use view controllers to perform custom view transition
- Add AirPrint, email, and AirPlay capabilities to your app
- Apply image filters and effects using Core Image
- Diagnose and fix the bugs with Instruments
- Prepare your app for submission to the app store